Monday, January 17, 2011

Tomorrow Is The Day (We Hope)

If all goes well tonight, Will is going to be discharged in the morning! He's been feeding well. Several of the nurses told us that often the nursing just clicks for the baby. One time he struggles and the next time he guzzles. They didn't say it like that, but maybe I'll pass it on to them. It's kinda catchy.
Kim and I left the hospital around lunch time. My mom was coming back from Tampa with Hunter and Millie. I told Kim, "Let's grab lunch somewhere." Kim said, "I'm not that hungry. I think I'll just get something at home." I replied, "You could do that, but this is going to be the last chance for a long while when you and I can eat out alone." She quickly replied, "Panera it is." I'm in a little bit of panic mode right now. We've got a baby coming soon. We're still nearly three weeks ahead of schedule.
We've got the car seat out of storage. I found another small box of newborn clothes. We been slowly accumulating diapers. I think it will all come together. Cause the lil' dude is coming home whether we're ready or not. And I couldn't be happier.

No comments: